Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MOVE 'EM OUT


What a difference a day makes - just the other day I was walking on a sandy beach and today I am trapsing thru the bush with my hunting boots on and my 20 gauge ready to shoot any deer that walks by - maybe. Still don't know if I can do it but I hope I get the chance to see. Maybe tomorrow - I will be sitting in the permanent blind on the Killing Fields. We found some fresh tracks there today so maybe. The rest of the crew are going to be sitting in various blinds around the property - we have found some fresh scrapes - the bucks scrape the ground then urinate on it - then they come back to see if does have peed on it, signaling that they are ready to - how can I put this - mate with the bucks - sounds kind of sexy to me. But I like the way I do it. I'll let you know tomorrow how I do. Wish me luck...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: