Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

A WORKING DAY


I did my kindling this morning - and it took me about an hour to fill Rejean's pail and my drawer. I like the thinner pieces of cedar and they were few and far between in the pieces that Rejean brought in for me. I have problems with chopping the thicker pieces into the manageable pieces. I managed to get some new pieces which made my chore easier. I always know when the cedar is nice and dray - when you chop off one section and it flies across the room. I like that.

We brought up the dock also today. Figures the cedar boards were heavy because of the rain we had - made for a heavy job. We used a fridge cart to move the sections of dock - and I must admit, it made it a lot easier. We also put the snow shovels into the wood shed - just in case...

And it snowed a bit today - just a taste of what is yet to come.

Tomorrow, I help bag the perogies at the Hall. And Friday, we bake more pies. And on Saturday, November 27th we are hosting a "Breakfast With Santa" at the hall. We will be serving scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, home fries and home made biscuits, all for $5.00. And Santa will be there!!! I have my elf hat all ready...


See ya Bye

No comments: