Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MY NEW CAR

Things started to go wrong with my Jeep Compass like the clunk I heard, the squeaky noises, every light on the dash board came on, no cruise control and no 4-wheel drive - and the warranty had expired - it was time to get a new car.  I had previously test drove the 2012 Compass and I did like it - they had gussied it up to the point that it was too fancy for me.  Then I test drove the new Patriot - now this is more me.  It has the round headlights and grill work that a true Jeep has - I just felt more me in it.  And I liked the red.
I am very happy with my new purchase - and a 5 year extended warranty to boot.

Now you will be able to recognize me when you see me again ;o)

2 comments:

Eddie O said...

Hey I just got a new car a Journey, Crew model, just the right colour also RED just like yours have had it for 5 weeks now...I almost bought one like your but I wanted something to tow my boat....Eddie

northernbliss said...

I looked at the Journey as well but it didn't come in 4 wheel drive only AWD. But they are nice vehicles.