Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

SMOKIN' BOOTS

These are my new "smoking"boots I picked up this afternoon in Blind River at the Napa dealership.  We had to take our new leaf blower in for some adjustments and I saw these babies in a 50% off pile.  I tried them on and they fit.  My other steel toed boots were soooooo heavy I couldn't walk in them for very long.  These are as light as my runners.  But, there was a sticker on the box that said 25% off but they were in the 50% off pile so I asked the salesman what was the correct discount.  I said I would take them if they were 50% off and he said sold.  Then I asked if I could add the 50 and 25% to be 75% off but I think I was pushing my luck - I got them for 50% off.
The "smoking" refers to whenever I buy Rejean a carton of cigarettes (yes he still smokes) I spend some $$ on myself - hence the "smokin' boots - I have smoking jackets, smoking sweaters, smoking jeans etc.

Life Is Fair :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice boots, Good luck Hunting