Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 23, 2013

SCARF GIRL

Meet my new scarf - and Jenn, who knit me the scarf -  on her arm. " On her arm?"  you say.  Yes, on her arm.  Apparently it is a new thing on the internet - Jenn had the tutorial going on her tablet and in 2 hours, she had it done.  And she gave it to me!!!  It is an infinity scarf which is different from a regular scarf in that it's ends are joined together instead of being just one piece.  And, surprisingly, I like it.  You have to keep in mind that I am not a scarf girl - never have been.  I am envious of women who can just wrap a scarf around their necks a few times and just go.  I like how it can change the look of an outfit - dress it up and add color.  I see them everywhere on everyone - from young teenagers to  grandmothers and everyone in between.  I have worn one or two but always aware of it around my neck and thinking it looked stupid.  But not anymore.  I have made 2014 the year of the scarf for me.  I WILL master the scarf and wear it without intimidation.  I have a tutorial on 25 ways to wear a scarf and I will attempt each and every one.
So if you see me with a scarf on, know that I am doing my best to make 2014 the year I become comfortable with scarves.
Just call me Scarf Girl...

1 comment:

Meagan Beavers said...

I love the colors!