Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 19, 2014

MY NEW LAWN MOWER


Meet my new lawn mower - on it's first outing.  We didn't need a new lawn mower as the old one still did it's job but having used Joanne and Mitch's new lawn mower - same kind - I declared I wanted a new self propelled lawn mower.  And as we all know "Whatever Janet wants, Janet gets"  "Happy Wife Happy Life"  Blah Blah Blah.  This beauty is a dream to use - all you really have to do is steer it.  And with all the lawns I have to cut - ours, Parker's, Joanne and Mitch's. Stacey and Andrew's and Bill and Barb's, well, I needed something easy.  It starts with the first pull and practically pulls you up slopes.  I have become quite good at maneuvering it along the sides of the lawns and over holes and mounds of ants and rocks.
Canadian Tire on sale this week.

No comments: