Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2015

GIRL'S ONLY



It was probably the last day that you could get out on the snowmobile trails so Mary and I did exactly that - just the 2 of us.  Ron loaded my machine up and we drove to the Trading Post and unloaded and said our goodbye.  We had our cell phones, lunch and water so we were all set.  And what a beautiful day - sunny and mild.
We headed towards Iron Bridge but the trail was too bare so we decided to do the trail to Wakamata for lunch and we made the right choice.  The trail was perfect.  And we never met another soul on the trails which I found very hard to believe.  The Sunday at the start of Spring Break and no one out on the trails.  It was the first time I had the machine out by myself - not counting zooming around our lake.  I usually ride double with Rejean while he drives.  Mary is an experienced rider and she said I did very well - we didn't go real fast but fast enough to make it interesting.  There were some hills and curves and turns and I kept up.
We had a great day and I am sure it will not be my last Girl's Only ride.

No comments: