Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

STOCKING FOR THE LADIES






Today the ladies took part in some fish stocking - the driver of the truck was a lady so our leader, Ron, decided that the ladies would only be needed for this event.  The truck arrived on time and she followed us into the lake down some pretty bumpy roads.  The fish must have been wondering what was going on.  We assembled the hoses to reach the lake and then let them loose.  Some very nice size Brook Trout that I would have had in my creel for dinner.  I will let them settle into their new home and then try and catch them.  I know where they live…
On the way back home, Ron treated Mary and I to an ice cream cone at the Tunnel Lake Trading Post - no MooseTracks so I settled for Death By Chocolate - Yummy!!!!

No comments: