Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

BOW LESSONS




Diane and Linda came over this morning and Diane showed us how to make a nice bow out of the ribbon the Hunters left me.  I had explained to Diane that I had no idea how to make a decent bow and my previous attempt was less than perfect.  Linda came along for the lesson too.  Diane is very talented in so many areas and bow making was just one of her specialties.  We had so much fun!  Linda was going to use her for a fascinator for New Year's Eve.  I made one by myself that didn't look so bad and I added it to my original bow on my wreath outside so now it looks pretty good - with the Shirley Temple curly ends.  I still have one more to put on my mailbox down by the road along with some pine and cedar boughs.  Pictures later.

No comments: