Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 20, 2015

LOTS OF LOCAL STUFF




Had a get together at John and Linda's last nite - I brought my eggs which went well and Linda made her absolutely delicious Christmas rice krispie squares - sorry no pictures of those because I ate them all I think.  Just love them!!  John was outside BBQing in the snow - yes we have some snow but don't know how long it will last with the weather that is predicted for next week.  I took a picture of my sippy cup that I put my drink in - easy to keep track of and no one mistakes it for their drink -plus it is big!!!
We also celebrated Roger's birthday with dinner at the Carolyn Beach and cake back at Ute's - a Feraro Roche cake that was amazing that she made.  Happy Birthday Roger!!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Merry Christmas :) from Mark and Sherri Carlesso - John's Neighbors.