Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2020

DOWN A CHIPMUNK



I have quite the menagerie going on up here.  Besides my collection of red squirrels and two chipmunks, I now have 2 rabbits hanging around.  In the top picture you can see the chipmunk to the left of the rabbit in my garden.  They got along very well.
I have observed the two chipmunks together so I know there were two of them.  Notice I said "were" because shortly after these pictures were taken, Rejean observed a mink running across the front yard with a chipmunk in its mouth!!!!!  So I am down one chipmunk.  And the bad news is Rejean saw the mink again this evening running and he thinks there was something in it's mouth again but he couldn't make out what it was so I could be down 2 chipmunks!!!!
Life is not fair

No comments: