Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2020

MORE FUN STUFF









Just a few more pictures of stuff.  The first one is of a cute chip monk - eating a worm!!  Yes those little rodents are carnivores - who knew?  I have seen squirrels attack birds and try and eat them and I am sure that a nest of newly hatched baby birds are gone because of them.  I guess the black oil sunflower seeds aren't enough.
The next picture is me again with another nice walleye that I got the other morning.  We got 7 - just couldn't get that last fish in the boat for our limit.  Nice size fish too.
Next picture is a reflection of a nice tree growing out of the rocks on the shore of Tunnel Lake.  Tons of pollen in the water as well.  And some butterflies that were congregating on shore.
On our way to town this morning I spotted a sunbathing turtle in a local swamp.  The picture is for Charlie and Monty - they love turtles.
And finally a picture of my still flowering poinsettia plant from early December.  All I did was put some fresh soil and water it.  No special treatment.
That is about it for now.  Still tons of work to do.  I cut the grass today for the first time.  And watered and weeded my garden.
Tomorrow I am fixing cuban sandwiches and making mojitos for Joanne and Mitch for dinner.

No comments: