Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2020

GREAT EVENING WITH FAMILY








Rick had a beautiful tenderloin and invited us all for dinner.  I did potatoes and pasta salad and devilled eggs to complete the meal.  Everyone had to watch out for their steaks so they gathered at the BBQ.  I was the last one standing as I enjoy my steak cooked - i.e. medium well.  Rick, Steve and Jason were up for a few days and Andrew is here for the summer.  Joanne and Mitch came over to complete the guest list.  After dinner I grabbed my rod and net and a few worms and headed down to cast off the dock (Jacques has not been around so it is safe to cast off the dock)  I had a bass on first but it jumped and spit the hook - I pinch the barb down when I fish in my lake.  Joanne hooked into 3 nice walleye - one got off and we landed the other two.  Nice size and very healthy.  We put them back to live another day.  The guys sat and watched us fish and judged each of our casts.
Rejean made blender drinks from our fresh strawberries we picked a week ago.  They were delicious!!!

No comments: