Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

STUFF





Canada Day, hot and sunny!  We had a 10am picking time at the strawberry field.  It was hot!!!  New rules since last year tho.  You book a picking time in 1/2 hour intervals and pay one flat fee per 1/2 hour.  Seniors price is $15.  Joanne and I filled our baskets and then a little more.  But I was done after about 20 minutes.  I couldn't wait to get back in my air conditioned car.  On the way, we stopped and took a picture of this huge snapper along the side of the road.  It was in no hurry to get where it was going and happily posed for a couple of pics.  It was not there on the way back.
I froze my berries for blender drinks later this month.
Barry and Ed were up for a few days.  Rejean took them out fishing and 9 fish were caught and everyone caught fish.  We had a great fish dinner that day!!
Still very hot up here.  We usually get a couple of hot days but never anything like this.  Thank goodness we have our pool to cool off in...

No comments: