Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I LOVE DEXTER MORGAN

DEXTER ALERT!!!  PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FINALE OF SEASON 6!!!


Ok.  I have lately been afraid to watch this show - not really afraid but anxious - I know I will be on my feet, squirming on the couch, hiding and averting my eyes and yelling things at the tv screen, but I love this show.  Every episode leaves me wondering how he is going to get out of this one - and he always does.  But last nite's show really did it for me.  It was the finale of season 6 with the DDK finally meeting his maker.  I knew when he had Dexter's keys that he would make his way to Dexter's home and I knew that it would involve Harrison in some way.  You knew that Harrison was going to be taken when Dexter took a phone call and went just outside of the door, taking his eyes off of Harrison.  And, I had an incling that DDK was with Dexter at the church - but I never saw Debra seeing Dexter kill him!!  What is he going to do now???  You always knew that somehow Debra would find out about Dexter - she has been close a few times but now I think it will change the whole show.  They have also introduced a "I am in love with my brother" story line that I really don't like.  But we will have to wait and see how it plays out.
If you haven't seen Dexter, please give it a chance - I guarantee you will enjoy this show as much as I do.  I think you will have to watch a couple of episodes to get the real gist of the show but once you do, there is no going back.
See Ya Bye

2 comments:

Meagan Beavers said...

Such a great show!!! I don't know what i am going to do with myself for the next 9 months until the next season!!!- Meagan Beavers

northernbliss said...

I know!!!! Why doesn't the show run all year round?? We will just have to wait and imagine what is going to happen next...