Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

IT WAS A GOOD DAY TO WORK



We are well underway with the cabinet that goes against the wall which will hold my double sink, dishwasher and cooktop plus drawers and shelves underneath.  I have the full extension slides with a soft close - niiiice.  The draws are trimmed in pine which I had to varathane.  The next picture is my workspace - it is where I finish the wood.  Rejean will stain them and I will finish them.  Usually 2 coats, sand, then the final coat.  We have the tunes going and I find it relaxing.
After we did all we could do in the garage we (Rejean actually) decided we were going to collect some mulch and put it on my garden - I got to drive the tractor over to the other property and get a few buckets of mulch and dump them in the trailer.  I did get some good full buckets!!
See Ya Bye

No comments: