Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A LITTLE EARLY BUT...

Each spring Ed and Barry come up for a week and help prepare for hunting season - they clear trails, blaze new trails and scope out new sites.  They were lucky this year because Andrew was up and helped them out every day.  Barry took advantage of the situation and set up one of his tree blinds.  It doesn't look like much right now but in November, that stand will be a condo.  He will have it enclosed with all the comforts of home - a heater, pee collector, 60 inch big screen tv (not really) and he will be very comfortable in there.  He has a very good view of the area too.
They left this morning and I am sad to see them go.  Talk about perfect guests!!!  I have to fight to get in my own kitchen and Lord help me if I try and wash any dish.  They compliment my cooking and thank me for feeding them!!!  And they bring up tons of food but they were told not to bring up any food this time but did they listen?  No.  We had delicious shepherd's pie and lasagna for 2 nights and treats....galore.  Bad company.
See you in November Boys.

No comments: