Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

APPARENTLY, THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT

Now this is only here say but it sounds right...it is deer season up here - actually the last few days of the hunt.  We have been lucky enough to have one already in the freezer, packed and ready to be split between the hunters.  The gang over on the next lake have 3!!  But this story involves 2 local guys who went out hunting the other day.  The one guy travelled to a hydro line, sat down on a rock and held up his iPhone with an app that played a deer calling sound - probably a buck call.  Well, lo and behold, a buck come prancing out, ready for battle, and the other guy got him.

Now, I don't have an iPhone - my phone is vintage and is just a phone and the guys at Costco laugh at it - so I can't just dial up the call.  Ed gave me his caller and when I was sitting in my blind today, I tried it.  I expected a buck to come out immediately but that did not happen.  ;o(

There is always tomorrow and Saturday left in the hunt - wish me luck...

No comments: