Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ONLY LOOK AT THE PICTURES...

...sorry but there won't be any for a while - you will have to read my words.  I have to seriously sit down and figure out what is wrong with my computer that I can't post any pictures - it says I am out of space but when I look at the numbers, I am only at 47%.  Maybe I can ask my techy s-i-l Andrew about it.  If anyone knows what is wrong, he does.
It is still snowing, lightly, but still snowing.  And cold.  We were lucky we got to go hunting last Thursday as it was probably the last nice day.  Sunny and a high of about 12 or 13.  Ron, Rejean and myself drove up to Hinkler for a day of bird hunting.  We managed to get 9 between the 3 of us.  It has been a pretty good year for birds around here.  Considering I never even shot my gun last year.
And the hunters got 1 this year.  Rejean got a buck - altho he thought it was a doe because it had no antlers - just small nubs below the skin.  Barry pointed out the "package" when they started cleaning it.
We already have the meat back and the pepperonis are delicious.
Sunday - a quiet day around here.  I am cooking ribs tonite to feed John and Linda - we will probably have the Grey Cup on as Johnny Reid will be kicking it off at the pre-game show - and you know how much I like Johnny Reid!!!!

See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Esther said...

Rick talks about this problem about half way down this post. Maybe this is the same thing you are running into?

http://rickpaulettervjournal.blogspot.com/2012/11/up-close-with-young-bald-eagle-on.html