Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MORE SNOW PICTURES - JUST WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

We started the day blowing more snow - we got a couple of inches of new snow last nite.  We then went over to our neighbour's and rescued her - her car was stuck in her lane way.  We had to use the tractor, blowing snow all the way to get to her.  Mission accomplished.  We then shovelled all the snow off Rick's trailer - it was deep but lucky for us, easy to remove.  Tomorrow we clear off our roof again. It has been quite a few days of non stop work.  But I am not complaining.  I love it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all looks so pretty, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

You are just wonderful neighbours!!!! Thank you again for rescueing me, it is not the first time. Remember...after Larry died 7 years ago you plowed for me all winter long, even the next. And then 2006, when we had more than 1 foot of snow on October 14th!!!! you pulled my Limberlost guests' vans up the cottage hill. It's time fo me to grow up and learn my own snow business. In my case that means moving to town in the winter to never get stuck again...:) I will be up and visiting though, watch out :) Thank you friends sooo much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like more snow heading your way today