Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A GOOD JOB DONE







Finally the two wood sheds are full and ready for next winter - thanks to Barry, Ed and Rick.  It is nice to have some help with the wood.  There is still a pile of blocked wood left to split but that will be stacked to dry for the winter of 2016.  We will order 2 bunks of wood to be delivered this fall and start all over again next spring.
I saw another bear today by the side of the road right by our place.  I stopped to get a picture and he saw me and wandered back into the bush.  I think it is the same one that paid us a visit at the house here  last week - he looks like a 3 year old - not too big and not too small.  It is not Slick because he was walking on all fours and Slick isn't.  He has hurt one of his paws.  I am not too concerned with him being so close because he is acting like a normal bear and is afraid of us - but I will carry my bear whistle just in case.

No comments: