Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HERE WE ARE

Here we are in Windsor again. Stacey's announcement is that Andrew has signed up for the Iron Man in Wisconsin next year - and I thought she was going to tell us she was pregnant or something. But I think that is great news - it'll get Andrew back into the big time training mode - I don't envy him at all but I know he can do this - it will be his third one and he has plans to do another one in two years. I may try a tri next year - they have them on St Joseph's Island which is in my neighbourhood. BUT I am not promising anything but I am thinking about it. I like to do a 1/2 or full marathon every year - it keeps you motivated and in shape. We have the best place to train for one up north with the hills and I can train for the swim in the lake - good thing I have a 1/2 wet suit because the lake can be cold early on in the year. And I still have my bike...it's looking good.
Today Rejean has a dental appointment and I have the day to myself to do all the things I like to do. Stacey will be loaning me her car so I have transportation. Look out Devonshire Mall, here I come.
See Ya By

ps - don't forget about Stacey's big run on Saturday if you are in the area. We will be cheering her on from her front lawn out in Amherstburg. Stop by and join us - it is for a good cause.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck stacey. here's hoping for good running weather.keep up the fall pics Janet. i like them-sistersue

Anonymous said...

How did you make out at Devonshire Mall?? Lots of different stores since you were last in town

Anonymous said...

Stacey will start running at 5:30am and finish at about 7pm - but she is prepared and will finish with a smile on her face.
I get so overloaded when I go to the mall here - there is soooo much to see but I got what I wanted at Sears.
northernbliss