Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

STACEY, THE PAINTER


This is the way Stacey paints - she is covered from head to toe. This is in her living room/dining room in her new condo. We are in the process of painting a few rooms, installing the washer/dryer and laundry tub, installing the tv arm, new dishwasher, shower curtain rod, etc. Then we head back to Amherstburg to help pack up the rest of their stuff. It is turning out to be a beautiful new home for them and I am sure that by the time everything is in place, it will be amazing. The view is great.
My job today was to paint the closet where the new laundry tub will be installed - it seems Rejean always lets me paint closets - hummm - I wonder why - I do a good job, in my opinion. And I did assemble the laundry tub all by myself (altho Rejean did help me with the hinges) so when it is all connected tomorrow, I will get a picture and let you be the judge.
See Ya Bye

ps - I am playing with my new portable DVD player we picked up at Costco this evening - my Christmas present...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: