Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

'TIS THE SEASON

Each card is different
Another sample of the cards and gift tags

The beautifully decorated bag my cards arrived in - a present in itself


My friend Cheryl makes hand-made cards - she calls her business "Reincardations By Cheryl" and for the past few years I have ordered my Christmas cards from her. I received my order today. She always presents them to me in a paper bag that she has decorated like the Christmas
cards. There was even a big red ribbon this year!! And the cards...absolutely beautiful and each one different. There are little jewels, stickers, sparkles, ribbons and bows. Inside are traditional sayings but with little beads or stars or stickers. I also ordered some gift cards to go on the gifts and each one came with a beautiful ribbon and they are decorated like the cards. I always get comments on them from the people who receive them - and this year I ordered more so that all my friends and family can get one.

She is taking orders for next year...just saying...and - here comes the best part - they are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very reasonable. (I didn't want to tell you just how reasonable they are just in case she has to raise her prices for next year but I paid $1.00 per card this year) They are stunning. And I just called and put my order in for next year. Before you do.
Gotta start addressing my Christmas Cards....See ya Bye


No comments: