Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CHIPPY

During our breaks, we watched Ricky wash his trailer - I had cleaned out some drawers and found some old stale almonds that I decided to feed to the resident chipmunk.  While he was out of his hole, I placed some almonds by the hole and waited for him to return.  It was so funny, the look on his face - like where did these come from?  He stuffed his face and stored them away.  I put a few more just to get some action photos.  But I never let him see me placing them there - I don't want him to associate people with food as I think this was the chipmunk who we used to feed peanuts and he bit my toe when I ignored him one day so I don't want to start that again.
Look how clean the trailer is - Ricky worked his ass off today (sorry Mr and Mrs Barr).
See Ya Bye

No comments: