Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

C O L D



More cold weather to deal with.  Our local weather girl, Kim, reported that the temp at her house this morning was -36 and her house was creaking.  It only hit -30 this morning here but my car registered, after sitting in the sun, -31!!!  I got a picture of Cummings from the turnoff just before the dump.  There were no ice fishermen out there today probably because it is Tuesday but come the weekend, they will be out in force.  I got another picture of my waterfall out on the highway.  Every year they are there and I never cease to be amazed by them.
But one good thing came out of today.  I booked our Girl's Florida trip today.  I got a good price so I decided to take advantage of it.  After a frenzied afternoon of emailing and trying to get 4 girls to commit, it was done.  Let the count down begin...

No comments: