Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

MONEY IN MY POCKET

One of the best feelings in the world (notice I said ONE of the best) is finding forgotten  money in a pocket of your clothes.  I was getting some clothes ready for an upcoming vacation when I found a grand total of $53 US dollars in the pocket of a pair of shorts that I had worn in Florida.  I usually empty my pockets of money before I take them off but evidently this was missed.  I will add these bills to my money jar and spend it wisely (*_*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was the money I asked you to hold for me!!
Jo

Anonymous said...

i am sure it is mine-remember when I went to the liquor store for the 12th time?ss

Anonymous said...

upcoming vacation, must be going somewhere warm if you are taking shorts. Nice; are you taking Ray or is it a girls only trip.