Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

$600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how much we spent at Costco yesterday and they tried to sell me the Executive Membership - I would have made $12 on yesterday's visit alone. No ThankYou. But we got a lot of stuff including some winter gloves that I am hoping will keep my hands warm this winter. My hands get sooooo cold but these gloves - mittens actually kind of - have a separate fleece glove that you put on first then slip your hand inside the mitten which has fingers in it and there is a pocket for a hand warmer - which we bought a box of at Costco. So, hopefully I am all set. We got vitamins, pretzels (sourdough ones that I love but I swear I am not going to touch because I personally ate the last 2 containers of them) coffee, paper towels, etc etc etc etc. We will be loaded on the way back home as usual.
And the leaves are at their peak so I will be taking pictures for all to see.
See Ya Bye

No comments: