Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES

Just to let you know...we cleaned out the chimneys and stove pipes just in time. We were at Linda's last night and she had a fire going and guess where I sat - until I got a flash and had to strip and move my chair back. Oh, to be able to harness those. We are all set if Rejean decides to start one of his own. But it is chilly up here. And one week ago it was over 90 degrees. And for the past few days, gloomy and rainy but we need it so I won't complain.
This afternoon we are invited to Ute's for a party - my life is so boring - and there will be about 50 people - the weather is calling for partly cloudy with a high of 16 so we will be bundling up - gloves maybe - and hopefully Ute will have a bon fire going. As usual, I will be making my devilled eggs - hey, it's my signature dish. There will be lots of locals, and some favourite guests of hers - remember Barbara-Anne the chef and her friend Bonnie? Should be a lot of fun. I'll take some pictures ;o)

See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the phictures and hearing about the menu items. Will the chef (Barbara-Anne) be making anything or is she just a guest for this occassion? How long has she been a chef and where does she Chef at?