Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 2, 2010

NICE END TO A NICE DAY


I just happened to look out the window last evening and saw the orange in the clouds and when I went outside, this was what I saw. I have never seen it so colorful. I took this picture from the balcony - the hydro wires are in it but it was the only vantage point I had. It would have been nice to see it on a lake. They say that every sunset should have clouds.

We were in the Sault again yesterday - Mitch's bike still leaked so they are going to replace the axle. Oh well, another trip to the Sault for me to pick it up and get some shopping done without Rejean there. It's hard to shop with a guy around. And we finally got the boat in our name - I think. I still have to call Service Canada to be sure. That, in itself, is going to be fun.
I got to ride my 4wheeler and drive the tractor today. I brought buckets of dirt to Rejean to fix up the trails, got in my treadmill and weights and went for a hike tonite. I am ready to relax. Tomorrow I head to the hall to bake meat pies for our bake sales. Turkey, chicken, hamburger, beef and pork pies - $7.00 each - and they are good meat pies - full of meat. So, who wants to place an order????
See Ya Bye

No comments: