Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

SKUNKED AGAIN

Rejean and I went hunting this morning - I was in the lead and spotted a bird up ahead. I stopped my machine, got off, picked up my gun, loaded it and watched the bird fly away into the woods. I walked for a bit into the bush but didn't see it. Too bad you can't ride your 4 wheeler with a loaded gun - at least in the chamber...it would make it much easier. Oh well, there are reasons for that law. I saw one other one in flight - I just watched it go. Better luck next time - but I am running out of time.
Tonite we are heading over to Linda's to see if we can install her new high speed stick on her computer and tomorrow it is supposed to rain. I have tons of stuff to do inside - like pack for my vacation which starts this Thursday. Where does the time go...
See Ya Bye

No comments: