Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

THE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WORD


Yes, we had some today - hardly anything really but you couldn't mistake that stuff falling from the sky. You could see white things on the green roof off the balcony. AND I had to scrape my windshield this morning before leaving to go to the Hall to bake Beef Pies. Yes, winter is upon us. Rejean already has the new snow blower attached to the tractor - we are now in the process of getting some skid shoes for it - I am very proud of myself that I know what skid shoes are and what they do - do you? I think I have finally turned that corner where I am more a Northerner than anything else. When I am driving I look at the scenery and try to imagine driving down a city street and seeing cars, buildings, sirens, flashing lights etc etc. I like to see trees and foxes and bears and chipmonks - and I do up here. It's nice up here.
I have to go back to the Hall tomorrow morning to bake more pies - pork this time. Let's see - we have now made chicken, turkey and beef pies and I can attest to their deliciousness. I buy one and bring it home for dinner that evening - I don't have to cook (yea, I just spent 6 hours baking those pies, but it is the principle of the thing). Next week it is hamburger pies - yum yum. Phyllis, Vickie, Cheryl and I do a pretty good job.
See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Snow.... yuk!!! Jodie got some yesterday morning.