Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

CARNAGE ON THE COURSE

I had a day off from the Hall so we got in our annual golf outing.  Rick, Andy, Rejean and myself headed out to Livingstone Creek Golf Course just outside of Thessalon (it's for sale just in case you are in the market...)  We came across all these feathers on the first fairway - from a distance it looked like someone had dumped ice but on closer inspection, it was a dead seagull or what was left of it.  All you could really make out was the 2 wings - a hawk must have got him.
I took a picture of my score after the first hole - I figured it would be the only time I was in the lead so I got a picture of it.  But I was wrong - I came in second last or third - good enough for the bronze (I have been watching too much Olympics).  We go out and have fun - we are not good but who cares.  It took the four of us 3 hours and 15 minutes to do 9 holes - with a cart!!!  We did let a couple of parties to ahead so that takes care of a few minutes so it really isn't that bad.  At the end, we had our celebratory hot dogs and beers in the clubhouse.
A good time was had by all.

No comments: