Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2012

MORE HOARE

I guess the elements are just perfect for Hoare Frost because it was everywhere this afternoon.  Very pretty but very cold.  You can feel it in the air and see it in the trees, especially on the pines.  It is like the needles are white - which they basically are being coated with the frost.  I managed to get some pictures walking back from the garage where I have been working my ass (sorry Mr. & Mrs. Barr) off.  We now have all the pieces cut.  We then assemble and finish them all.  A slow process but I find it fun.  The ice isn't thick enough for fishing yet so what else do we have to do?
The second picture is of a track I found on the mine side.  We have seen these large tracks before but I haven't been able to find a clear track to identify it.  If it is a wolf, he is a solitary one.  The smaller track is probably Boots'.  Maybe I can talk Rejean into putting up the trail cam to get a good look at the creature.  The black item is my camera case so that you can get an idea of the size.  Any ideas out there?
See Ya Bye

No comments: