Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year.  We will be at Axe Lake at their annual New Year's Eve party at Bob's party garage.  Davey is down with his tons and tons of ribs, chicken and sausages.  I will be bringing my usual and I am sure there will be lots of other stuff to eat.  I hear everyone is sick so no kisses or hugs for me.  I will just wave at everyone and air kiss them.  But I am sure that I have a bug in me right now just waiting to show it's ugly head.  I rarely get away from the holidays without something.

2012 was a good year for me but then again, every year is a good year for me.  It just seems to get better and better.  Life is what you make of it.  But I do have a few resolutions in my head that I will keep quiet but I will share one with you since I will be doing it with Andrew.  I will only drink on weekends - Joanne does this and has been doing it for sometime and it can't hurt.  So, starting January 1st, 2013 that is one of my resolutions.  (sure ok now in the cold weather but what about the hot summer when a nice cold beer is all that is in your mind...I am doomed).

Enjoy!!

No comments: