Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2016

AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE



We visited John and Linda's new home in Thessalon and during a tour of the garden I found this little guy on top of the compost bin.  Randy had found him in the gutter of the house when he was cleaning and put him/her in a safer place.  He just posed for me - actually didn't even blink.  Randy thought it was a tree frog but I thought he looked more like a toad.  I googled it and the closest I can find is a Gray Treefrog!!  But one of the characteristics of this species is the rough skin.  I stand corrected.  But he was beautiful and he was that shade of turquoise, white and black.

I spent a little bit of time on the nice back deck off the kitchen in Linda's new home.  How comfortable it was - Randy and Robin were over so we had a nice visit.

No comments: