Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

POTENTIAL ACCIDENTAL FALLS AVERTED




The kids will be here next weekend I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get stuff ready for them.  Last year all they could do was crawl but this year they are walking and running and lunging and jumping and doing stuff that will give their Mom a heart attack.      While I was trying to get to sleep last nite my mind was trying to figure out where some dangers would be for them.  And it was right in front of my eyes.  The back of our couch upstairs is right against the railing leading down to the main floor.  And since Jody has informed us that they like to climb onto their couch and jump off, I could see this happening here but with dire results.  Rejean to the rescue!!  This afternoon he produced two plexiglass panels and installed them behind the couch to prevent any accidental falls over the railing.  They are firmly secured to the railing and there is no way the kids can climb over it.  Now if I can just figure out how to prevent the kids from rolling down our hill and falling into the lake ... Jodie's current nightmare.  They will be safe here.

No comments: