Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 4, 2010

LAZY SUMMER DAYS

Let the grilling begin...hot dogs tonite
The Grilling Station

Susan gave me this sign and it looks perfect at the start of the Rusty Nail Trail


Another hot one today - we went in the "pool" for the first time. It was - how shall I put this - refreshing. Once you get in it was fine. We have noodles and they are perfect for floating around.



We put Rejean's latest project in place in the grilling station. It is made of oak finished in spar varnish with ceramic tiles on the top and bottom with a - wait for it - soft close drawer!! I hate to repeat myself but my kitchen doesn't even have those!! But it looks good and will serve it's purpose well. I want to do the same for the little table by Ricky's bbq - I just need 5 pieces of oak and clean up the stand and I'll be all set.
Tonite we are going out fishing in our lake for some pickerel - if you get one you can keep it. Dinner tomorrow nite I hope.
See Ya Bye
ps - Happy Birthday Jodie - we will celebrate when she is up here next week. Tofu lasagna???

No comments: