Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY...

Taking it easy thru the puddles but we still got muddy

One of the puddles we came upon



Getting ready to go - the guys gassed up





After the rain cleared up and the guys finished their work on the boat (it looks great - the seats are installed and the new oak transom is in place) we decided to go for a 4 wheeler ride - Rejean passed because he caught my cold ( I have no idea how) so Barry, Ed and I got changed and hit the road. We went down the highway to the Axe Lake road then off on a trail. It actually took us to FootPrint Lake Road and boy, was it muddy. We had a riot. I led the way, hoping that I wouldn't run into a mother bear and cubs or a moose on the trail. I only have a 250 cc and the guys have bigger bikes so I was a little cautious in some of the puddles. I have had to be winched out before so I know to take it easy. There were a few spots that were a little dicey - at one point, the guys had to come and lift my bike over a culvert that I couldn't quite get over because of the ground clearnance of my bike. But that was the only time I needed their help. We were a little late getting back home but we had fun. The guys enjoyed it!! Me too!!


See Ya Bye

No comments: