Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

OUR NEW TOY


This is the new tractor we got last week - Ron got the exact same one and got such a good deal, we couldn't pass it up. They gave us a great price on our trade plus we kept all the implements - it is actually 25 HP more than the old one but it looks like a toy to me. The tires are smaller but the real selling point was the cab. It has heat and air, an am/fm radio and c/d player, a drink cup holder (for your water of course) and hydrostatic transmission (?) which means you can go forward and then reverse without shifting. I got to drive it the other day and I like it - you just have to get used to not having to stop and then shift into reverse or forward. You just use the pedal!! When Rejean would go out to blow the snow in the winter, he would be bundled up tight with his googles and balaclava and snow suit and when he came in, he was covered in snow and ice - now he can go out and blow snow in his shorts and t-shirt - he won't, but he could. It will be much more comfortable for him - and for me because I will be doing it this year. There is a method to my madness...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: