Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 20, 2013

SNOW DAY

I think we got a good 8-10 inches of snow last nite - there were snow fall warnings out for our area and I guess we got it.  It was a bit breezy as well.  I brushed my car off yesterday and today it needed it again.  Rejean had to blow snow again today!!  And it was cold.  But sunny, which makes it a bit warmer.  I had to fill up my wood box and the work out room wood and I even loaded Rejean's up late this afternoon.  I worked all day until 3:30 in the garage finishing up all the little trim pieces someone cut up for me plus other odds and ends needed for the ceiling fan installation.  We will have 2 in the main room - exactly like the workout room fan.  Guess how many ceiling fans I will have in my house when these 2 are installed.  8! That's right, 8.  But you need them.  One in each bedroom, in the living room upstairs and over the kitchen table, one in the workout room and the 2 in the main room downstairs.  It does circulate the air in the summer and the warm air in the winter.  We don't have air conditioning up here so you need some sort of cooling system.  It does work.  So I guess they are justified.  Don't even get me started on phones...

No comments: