Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DINO THE BOXER

Because I missed the bear and her two cubs the other day, I make sure I have my camera with me at all times when I am out in the car.  Thank goodness I had it with me today.  I was out getting my flowers at Springtime Gardens just on the other side of Bruce Mines.  While driving thru town I saw this Smart car go by in the other direction with it's gate wide open and this beautiful boxer just sitting there with his head out watching the world go by.  There was no way I could turn around and get a shot of him.  After buying my flowers, I stopped by Home Hardware in Bruce Mines and as I was getting in my car, who pulls up beside me but the Smart Car with Dino in the back.  I got out my camera and asked if I could take a picture and use it on my blog and the man said yes but make sure Dino smiled.  After the picture, I asked if I could pet Dino and  was given permission.  Dino was very happy to get a good pat and I told him he had the best seat in the house.

These are the kinds of pictures I enjoy taking because it's something you don't see everyday and it includes a happy animal and a nice owner.  It made me happy.

No comments: