Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

CLASS OF 2014

We completed our Digital Photography course thru the Thessalon Continuing Education courses held at the Algoma Manor.  I really needed to learn more about my cameras - I knew how to take the basic shots and movies and how to use the timer function.  But there was so much more that my cameras could do and now I know.  Plus it was fun getting together each week.
From the left Cathy, Mary Jane, Diane, Nicole (our instructor) Mary, Kim and Alice.  Most of us were from up the highway.  We learned how to make Photo Books thru Shutterfly and Walmart.  Neat!!  I plan to make a few for special people when the "Kids" come.
I was funny tho, when Nicole was explaining something and she asked how many of us had I-Phones - not one of us put our hands up - she was surprised.  Kim whipped out her flip phone and said she had taken a couple of photos on it.  Me too!!

No comments: