Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

WHOOOOOO ARE YOU?


I just happened to be looking out the back window and saw this fluffy guy. I noticed a different color and I first thought it was a fat raccoon but then I saw that it was an owl - a barred owl to be exactly. I quickly grabbed the binoculars and tried to zoom in on him. Well with my tremor that is just about impossible. I had to steady my elbows on the table to get a good view of him. Rejean did me a favour and took a couple of pictures for me. He turned his head a number of times and was looking right at us I think a bit. After about 10 minutes of looking at him and seeing that he was in no hurry to move I lost interest. When I went back about 1 hour later, he was gone. I think he should have moved to the front of the house where all my little red squirrels feed. I am not missing any this morning so maybe he just flew away...
See Ya Bye

No comments: