Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

A DIFFERENT KIND OF TOASTER

That is Rejean's Christmas present from me.  He has always raved about the toast he used to have when he was a kid - just toasted on one side.  It is always hard to buy something for him as he has everything and needs nothing.  I just happened to remember this.  I drove to Bruce Mines to the little antique shop there - he had one but it didn't work and he didn't know when he could get one that did.  He gave it to me so I could give it to Rejean with a promise of one in the future that worked.  When we were in Windsor I mentioned this to Anne, Rejean's sister and she just happened to have one that she wasn't using but she was in the middle of renovations and didn't know where it was.  But she found it before Jenn and Steve came up and they delivered it.  Now I have 2 toasters on the counter and I admit the toast from that vintage toaster tastes pretty darn good.  
See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Eddie O said...

don't wear it out before I get to try your toast...hehe