Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Jenn and Steve arrived safely and we unloaded the trailer and put everything into the garage - then loaded my couch on Jenn's new wagon and Steve and Rejean delivered it to my door - just like Leon's.  I love my new couch - it looks great downstairs and, as a bonus, we also got the 2 end tables they had to go with the couch.  We arranged it just temporarily and it gives you an idea of how it is going to look down there.  It is facing the wrong way because in the end, it will face the wall behind it but for now it is perfect.  And the chair I worked my ass off to get from Stacey and Andrew, and the lamps plus the new couch and end tables all go perfectly - it is just what I envisioned it to look like.  Now we just have to get it finished...
See Ya Bye

2 comments:

linda said...

I like you new funiture it looks good there its me Linda

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Janny!!! Can't wait to sit and relax!