Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'M HAPPY

We brought up the bar stools that we got from Stacey and Andrew and cleaned them up and placed them by the bar - I think they are perfect.  And the other end table was put in place by the side of the chair.  I enjoy sitting down there now.  In the afternoon, the sun shines thru the windows and the view is amazing.  I have always said that the best view in the house is on the ground floor.
I took one of the rugs from upstairs and placed it by the couch and it matches perfectly.  That will be one of the last things I buy - the grey one is there just for now.
Donated and second hand furniture turned out to be exactly what I wanted.  Thank you Jenn and Steve and Stacey and Andrew.
See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see it with the flooring down. Looks awesome already