Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

SNOW

Finally we are getting some accumulation - it snowed all day yesterday and Rejean even blew snow for the first time today and he said it was so easy.  He actually had to turn the heat down in the tractor because it got too hot.  With the music on and the heat going he thought he was in heaven. 
I went for a short walk on the lake this morning just around the shore - there were tracks everywhere - mostly the foxes I think.  And squirrels. 
Jenn and Steve should be arriving around 7 this evening - it was a bad day to travel as they took the Canadian way and the weather was very poor.  They are hauling a trailer containing our donated couch and the 3 bar stools we purchased from Stacey and Andrew as well as some of their own stuff like  flooring for their bunkie.
We will be getting out the snow machine for the first time when they are here and zipping around the lake - I think they will enjoy that.  We are also planning a sauna at Joanne and Mitch's place with some snow angels in the works (I don't think Jenn is too keen on that but we will see).  I will have my camera ready just in case...
See Ya Bye

No comments: