Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are honest people in the world and one of them found my camera at the Calgary airport and turned it into the Lost and Found!!! Do you believe that?  All my beautiful pictures saved.  Joanne called the airport yesterday, was on hold for 20 minutes and the woman had it right there.  Joanne or Mitch will pick it up today, put my name on it, transfer the pictures to her computer and then send it to me in the most safe and secure method possible.
It has restored my faith in humanity.
To the person responsible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Karma!!!
See Ya Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad the camera was turned in. you are way too goodhearted of a person for it not to happen to you. what goes around comes around-love my sister.

Anonymous said...

Your sister is so right, you just deserve to get your picutes back.
I am truly happy for you. The pics probably meant a whole lot more to you than the camera itself.
Well by the time you get your baby back you will be able to shoot Winterwonderland:)
Have fun, Ute