Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

TECHNOLOGY - YOU GOTTA LOVE IT

Here I am on a Friday afternoon,  finished cleaning out my drawers and done my workout and sitting at the computer and I have access to just about anything I want.  What do I choose?  I sit and listen to Bruce Springsteen's Brilliant Disguise on UTube more than a couple of times.  There is something about that song that I enjoy .  The lyrics can be interpreted  anyway you want to but just the way he sings it - I  like it.  And the fact that I CAN do that just boggles the mind.  I am in the proverbial "middle of nowhere" and I have a computer that can connect me to anything I want.  Life sure is easy.
See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lyrics take you back to your childhood years, dont they. It is a great song, to enjoy